Wolpert Disposal is committed to making our environment a cleaner safer one. In keeping with this philosophy these are the guidelines we have established.
We offer recycling monthly (on the first and third Tuesday every month) for an additional fee of $48.00 per quarter. You may use any container for recycling as long as it is clearly marked RECYCLING.
Review the Waste Bans document provided by the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection for a clear explanation of what is considered acceptable recycling material.
- Plastic-Containers #1-7 with bottleneck only (all colors, 2gl or less)
- Old Corrugated Cardboard boxes
- CLEAN Pizza Boxes
- Glass-Empty food and beverage containers (brown, green or clear)
- CLEAN Tin and Steel Cans
- Paper-Newspaper, Office paper, Colored paper
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Brown paper bags
- Junk Mail-Window envelopes and inserts
- Cereal boxes (remove plastic liner)
- Telephone Books
- Aluminum Foil, empty food & beverage container
Non Acceptable Items
- Stickers, Labels and backings
- Auto Glass or Ceramics
- Film Canisters
- Light Bulbs
- Paper Towels, Plates, Cups
- Plastic Grocery Bags (Please return to Supermarket)
- Plastic Films
- Food Waste
- Propane/Butane Canisters
Wolpert Disposal, Inc.
PO Box 5886
99B Lafayette Rd.
Salisbury, MA 01952